With Cape Town offering so much variety to be experienced on any visit, we have compiled a few reasons why we feel you should consider booking multiple day tours with African Blue Tours.
In Cape Town, it’s not uncommon to experience 4 seasons in a day and even up to 8 seasons on certain moodier days! At African Blue Tours, we pride ourselves in having a deeper understanding than most when it comes to our city’s ever changing weather and are thus in a good position to be able to manage the order of your tours and their daily itineraries, to enable our clients to experience the best possible time in the Mother City.
Our years of experience, allow African Blue Tours to offer the following differentiating factors:
- Comfort & flexibility: We will provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for you to fully immerse yourself in your bespoke touring experience, always remaining flexible to your needs and wishes.
- Cape Town weather: Whilst we do not control the weather, we have the local knowledge to minimize its effect on your holiday plans as we are always watching the charts. Where necessary, we will swop your tour days around and even mix up the daily itinerary to maximise our clients touring experience.
- Real local knowledge: We can offer various “off the beaten track” local secrets and adventures, sometimes traveling in the opposite direction to most, to avoid wasting valuable time in traffic and long queues. Let us take away the guesswork and headache of trying to figure out which tour is best on which day, in addition to suggesting any last minute changes to take advantage of the predicted weather.
- Customised & personalized itineraries: As our guides get to learn of your preferences and character, they can start suggesting additional places, activities, restaurants and even secluded beaches that will enhance your Cape Town experience, all the while trying their best to cover all of your requests over the time spent with them on tour.
- Professionalism: If you wish, our guides can talk all day long however they also know how to quickly find the right balance for each client. We actually prefer to let our 300+ Tripadvisor reviews and “Certificate of Excellence” awards for the past 5 years do the talking for us, please take a look here.
- Provide preparation and prevent repetition: By using our guides on multiple tours, they will be able to further prepare your remaining days spent with them to suit your preferences and special requests. You will also avoid having to start all over again with a new guide and the inherent small talk with repetitive commentary that comes with this change.
Obviously we can’t offer all the tours and activities ourselves, the above facts are just to point out why you should consider using our services for multiple day tours during your stay in our beautiful city. To view these itineraries, please visit our website here.
Let us take care of the details and you sit back and enjoy your holiday.