With Cape Town offering so much variety, we have compiled Top Reasons To book Our Private Cape Town Tour Experiences.
In Cape Town, it’s common to experience 4 seasons in a day and even up to 8 seasons on certain moodier days! At African Blue Tours, we pride ourselves in having a deeper understanding than others. When it comes to our city’s ever-changing weather, we can manage the order of tours and itineraries. Our expertise enable you to experience the best possible time in the Mother City.
Here are a few reasons you should definitely opt for one of our Private Cape Town Tour Experiences:
- Comfort & flexibility: We provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for you to fully immerse yourself in your bespoke touring experience. We also always remain flexible to your needs and wishes.
- Cape Town weather: Whilst we do not control the weather, we have the local knowledge to minimise its effect on your holiday plans by always watching the charts. Where necessary, we swop your tour days around and even mix up the daily itinerary to maximise our clients touring experience.
Our years of experience, allow African Blue Tours to offer the following differentiating factors:
- Real local knowledge: We can offer various “off the beaten track” local secrets and adventures. We sometimes travel in the opposite direction to most, to avoid wasting valuable time in traffic and long queues. Let us take away the guesswork and headache of trying to figure out which tour is best on which day. Let us also suggest any last-minute changes to take advantage of the predicted weather.
- Customised & personalised itineraries: As our guides get to learn about your preferences and character, they can start suggesting additional places and activities. From boutique lesser-known wine estates and even secluded beaches, our guides will enhance your Cape Town experience.
- Professionalism: If you wish, our guides can talk all day long however they also know how to quickly find the right balance for each client. We actually prefer to let our 400+ TripAdvisor reviews and “Traveler Choice” awards do the talking for us, please take a look here.
- Provide preparation and prevent repetition: By using our guides on multiple tours, they are able to further prepare your remaining days spent with them to suit your preferences and special requests. You also avoid having to start all over again with a new guide and the inherent small talk with repetitive commentary that comes with this change.
Now you know more about the Top Reasons To Book Our Private Cape Town Tour Experiences. Obviously we can’t offer all the tours and activities ourselves. However, we will certainly help arrange anything else you wish to experience. To view our options, please visit our website here.
Let us take care of the details and you sit back and enjoy your holiday.
What Clients’ Say
We really appreciate our clients feedback on their African Blue experience as we are constantly striving to improve our service levels and selection of tour and safari experiences.
Highly recommend working with this company!
5 of 5 stars
30 March 2018
I recently traveled to Cape Town with 5 friends and we worked with African Blue Day Tours for two of our days. We had one day where we did the Peninsula Tour as well as Groot Constantia Winery and a second day full of the winery tour. Our tour guide on both occasions was Matt and he was and INCREDIBLE guide. He went above and beyond to ensure that our group was able to fit in as much as possible during our time with him. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Cape Town/South Africa as we drove and pestered him with questions and he was a great sport while we all enjoyed ourselves during a full day/night of drinking wine. We also wanted to do dinner in the Winelands and they were able to accommodate us so that we could eat and have transportation back to Cape Town when we were done. I cannot recommend booking through this company enough. The process was seamless, they were extremely flexible with us and what we wanted to see, and we really enjoyed our time with Matt!
Private Full Day Wine Tour & Cape Peninsula Tour
5 of 5 stars
14 May 2017
The most memorable & amazing 2-day experience with Matthew (THE guide) during our 1 week holiday in Cape Town. He’s a fantastic & friendly guy who showed us the most beautiful places in Cape Town. We would personally recommend the private tours with AFRICAN BLUE TOURS and I guarantee that they would exceed your expectations. Our special thanks to David who was always available and advised us on the best option. Many thanks again ;-)
Amazing tour around Cape Town
5 of 5 stars
16 September 2016
We booked 3 days personalized trips around Cape Town with African Blue Tours. Our guide, Duncan, made the trip simply marvelous. Our original 3 day itinerary was changed a little bit to suit the weather conditions which worked completely to our favour. Duncan was very knowledgeable, readily answered all our questions and enriched us with his valuable insights of the neighbourhood. He ensured we were comfortable and planned the trip to our pace and likes. He also put in some extra effort to ensure we experienced the most beautiful sunset along False Bay.
Highly recommended by us !
Simply amazing tour company with fantastic customer service!
5 of 5 stars
13 February 2018
My family and I (husband plus two kids) had a fantastic experience with David and his team at African Blue Tours. We booked several day trips with them and each one was better than the next. Our tour guide Duncan was great, very knowledgeable, patient with us and with our young girls and attentive. Duncan answered all our questions on South Africa, on its history and everything in-between. When it came time to taste wines during our wine tours, he took the girls outside to feed the goats while my husband and I enjoyed just a little bit of the wine tasting g uninterrupted. All this to say, very attentive, and customer oriented.
Last but certainly not least, the booking was easy and David was very responsive. It was easy to communicate and to get suggestions on different activities to better plan and maximize our time in Capetown. A wonderful and memorable visit. Thank you David and Duncan.
Tours: Cape Peninsula, Cape Winelands, Cape Agulhas, Aquila Safari