The private guiding team at African Blue Tours are excited to get back on the road and show off our amazing Cape, once the lockdown restrictions for guided tours are eased. In addition to catching up on home DIY and baking plenty of banana bread, we have used this forced downtime to upskill our guiding qualifications and are excited to launch our limited edition “Locals Only” private day tours!
We want to reassure our clients that we will be following all recommended government guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and employees at all times:
- Our tourist guides will undergo a temperature check and see to it that our vehicles are properly sanitised prior to embarking on a tour.
- All clients will undergo logged temperature checks prior to entering the vehicle, any client with an elevated temperature (> 38 C) will not be permitted on the tour.
- We will adhere to required occupancy levels and social distancing in our vehicles.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available onboard for our clients.
- Face masks are encouraged to be worn at ALL times.
Our clients are ultimately responsible for their own personal hygiene, wearing of masks, maintaining social distance and following best practice Covid-19 protocols. We assure you that we shall do everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy whilst enjoying your private touring experience.
For booking peace of mind, read our Covid-19 Advice, Protocols and Policy here.